At Bum Boosa we can’t live without this essential household product, we make sure we are stocked for every possible: spill, mess and grease stain!
In the Kitchen, check!
In the Bathroom, check!
In the Car, check!
In the Fridge…?
Yes, you read correctly… check!
So what is this spectacular, multipurpose all-in-all product that we can’t live without? BABY WIPES!
Baby wipes can be used for more than just cleaning babies’ bums. They’re great for so many reasons. This week, we spent a lot of time discussing how we use our wipes and thought we’d share our favorite tips with you guys! After all, sharing is caring!
2) Who likes licking envelopes? Moisten envelope glue with a baby wipe before sealing… GENIUS!
3) An essential companion at any camping trip – great for cleaning yourself when a shower is not available. Hey, they can even be used for those solitary trips behind an inconspicuous tree… phooey!
4) Cleaning window sills, in between hard-to-clean faucets, getting the grease out of auto wheels. They are definitely a must-have for these tasks and they also speed the process up!
5) The perfect product to all arty types everywhere! Cleaning your rubber stamps after card making and scrapbooking. Many artists also take them into the studio to remove painting errors and keep their hands clean.
6) Freshen up and cool down by placing wipes in your fridge, incredible on those hot summer nights, some may say life changing!
7) Yes ladies, we must protect our secret – our partners can’t know we dye our hair to keep the greys away! Use baby wipes to remove hair dye stains from your forehead.
8) Removing eye make-up. In fact, we know a few make-up artists who use our wipes for this reason.
9) Baby wipes work extremely well cleaning the mud and dirt off of your puppy’s feet. Keep them by the door for those times he comes in muddy from the yard or after a long walk.
10) They are also great for cleaning your dirty shoes, wipe mud and marks straight off with our baby wipes… they’ll leave your shoes sparkly clean!
11) Must-have for your cars glove box: clean a dusty dashboard, your hands after visiting the gas station, the car interior and even bird poop!
12) Hair gone static or frizzing in the humidity? A quick going over with a baby wipe will sort those crazy flyaways out!
13) Baby wipes are astonishingly awesome for stain removal – OK, we can’t guarantee 100% removal but they most certainly help! Have white deodorant marks on dark clothes, our wipes will get them right off! They can also be used to help blot stains on: upholstery, clothes and carpeting!
14) Wipe down house-plant leaves to give them a lovely sheen and get rid of dust.
15) Baby wipes can also be used as tissue for sore noses and bums! Our grandmas also use them when they have Hemorroids and swear by them – but hopefully you won’t need them for that!
So there we have it, the use for baby wipes is never ending! What uses have you discovered for baby wipes? Let us know!
If you want to check out our wipes or even purchase some for yourself, click here!